National Apprenticeship Awards and the National Training Awards 2012
- 19 March 2012
The National Apprenticeship Awards 2012 and the National Training Awards 2012 are open to all organisations involved in the employment or training of apprentices, and provide a great way for organisations to share their success stories to their sector and wider business community.
National Apprenticeship Awards 2012
The ninth National Apprenticeship Awards are open to all apprentices or organisations that employ apprentices. The awards are an opportunity to highlight the many success stories and the benefits of Apprenticeships and are open across the following categories:
Apprenticeship Employer Categories
- Small Employer of the Year (1 – 49 employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (50 – 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (250 – 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (5,000+ employees)
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
- Plus… a new Apprentice award category - to be announced shortly!
Employers that enter the awards will have the chance to be put forward as one of the Top 100 Apprentice Employers.
National Training Awards 2012
This year marks the 26th anniversary of the National Training Awards (NTAs) which is run in association with Investors in People and delivered by the National Apprenticeship Service. These awards recognise and showcase employers that can demonstrate outstanding benefits by directly linking the training needs of their people to the business needs of their organisation.
The awards are open over the following categories:
- Small employer (0-49 employees) – open to all employers
- Medium employer (50-249 employees)
- Large employer (250-4,999 employees)
- Macro employer (5,000 + employees)