eal bars-home

eal existing nav-1eal new nav-1eal employers nav-1eal learners nav-1
Flexible-Solutions-A x case-studies x latest-blog-post-a

Contact us

  • contact
  • contact
  • contact
  • contact
  • contact
  • contact
  • “EAL is the premier awarding organisation for qualifications in industry. Its strong reputation is coupled with outstanding support and a positive attitude to making things happen” Howard Boswell, Vice Principal – Strategic Partnerships, Burton and South Derbyshire College
  • “EAL has considerable influence with employers, who input directly into what goes into qualifications.” Alan Ward, Centre Co-ordinator, Cambridge Regional College
  • “I would recommend EAL because their awards are recognised by employers and industry.” Glyn Moorshead, Co-ordinator, Heathrow Airport Ltd
  • “The support and guidance from our EV has been outstanding and we have an excellent working partnership with EAL.” Steve McAloone, Curriculum Manager, Furness College
  • “EAL is quick, efficient, professional and their customer service is fantastic.” Steve McAloone, Curriculum Manager, Furness College
  • “Every question I have ever asked EAL has been answered. You contact one person in customer services and 95% of the time they can answer you. The other 5% they come back with answers so you are never left in the dark.” Alan Varney, Centre Co-ordinator, AVA Training

Contact us

We are committed to delivering both value and high quality support to all our customers, which is why we continually strive to make it even easier to work with us.

For all customer enquiries, please contact our friendly customer services team on:

Tel: +44 (0)1923 652400

Fax: +44 (0)1923 652401

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Or write to us at:

EAL, SEMTA House, 14 Upton Road, Watford WD18 0JT


Complaints & Whistleblowing

If you have a complaint about the quality of service from EAL, we welcome your feedback.  We see this as an opportunity to improve our service to you.

You can contact us via the above Watford telephone number, email address, or by post to inform us of your complaint or to raise a concern.  Please refer to our Whistleblowing Policy when making a whistleblowing disclosure, to determine the information that we need to fully address your concern.

Our Complaints Policy is also available to download.

 

A responsible specialist awarding organisation

As a specialist employer-recognised industry awarding organisation with an unrivalled reputation we are committed to ensuring that our Recognised Centres (training providers, colleges and employer training facilities) adhere to the correct processes and uphold the very highest of standards.  This is imperative to the quality of the learners’ experience and the rigor of qualifications delivery.  We take a firm line with any Centre that fails to perform its duties or achieve the standards that EAL requires and our learners deserve.

If you are a learner working towards an EAL qualification, your training provider should have registered you with EAL upon your enrolment.  Should you have any concern about whether or not you are correctly registered with us or have concerns regarding your training, we want to hear from you.  Please contact our customer services team on 01923 652400 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Visit us

Visit EAL

EAL head office (Watford office)

EAL_Watford_map

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Tel: +44 (0)1923 652400

Fax: +44 (0)1923 652401

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address: EAL
SEMTA House
14 Upton Road
Watford
WD18 0JT

 

EAL (Leeds office)

EAL_Leeds_map

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Tel: +44 (0)113 260 1188

Fax: +44 (0)113 232 1959

Address: EAL
3365 Century Way
Thorpe Park
Leeds
LS15 8ZB

Enquiries

Media enquiries

For all media enquiries please contact Sam Schofield or Dan Kirkby, On Tap Communications.

Sam Schofield
Tel: +44 (0) 7895 127353
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dan Kirkby
Tel: +44 (0) 7785 392735
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Website enquiries
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


General enquiries

For all customer enquiries, please contact our friendly customer services team on:

Tel: +44 (0)1923 652400

Fax: +44 (0)1923 652401

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Or write to us at:

EAL, SEMTA House, 14 Upton Road, Watford WD18 0JT

 

 

FaceBook  Twitter  

Sign-up ... stay connected


Subscribe to ...