- “We have a very close working relationship with our External Verifier. The level of support they provide is excellent – they are always available to offer advice, and their knowledge of the industry helps to tailor programmes to suit our working environment.”
Alan Evans, Centre Co-ordinator, Babcock Training Centre
- “EAL has considerable influence with employers, who input directly into what goes into qualifications.”
Alan Ward, Centre Co-ordinator, Cambridge Regional College
- “The support and guidance from our EV has been outstanding and we have an excellent working partnership with EAL.”
Steve McAloone, Curriculum Manager, Furness College
- “We use EAL because we have confidence in the quality of their qualifications and I feel their quality assurance is good.”
Mick Hallam, Training Officer, Reliance Precision
- “EAL's approach to developing qualifications is more consultative. They go the extra mile in providing support materials, and we find that they work to a very quick response time to queries, which is like a breath of fresh air.”
Mark Jones, Craft Apprenticeship Manager, NG Bailey
- “EAL caters to all our needs in engineering disciplines, and its qualifications have helped to shape our training programmes and improve our offer. Having worked with several other UK awarding organisations, we have found EAL is the most customer friendly – and the expertise of its Quality Assurance team gives us a lot of confidence.”
Mani Sankar, General Manager, Technical & Administrative Training Institute (TATI) , Oman
As well as being the leading provider of qualifications for our core sectors in the UK, we also work internationally with training providers and employers, many of which are based in countries where there are no set industry standards but which recognise the value of high quality, relevant training programmes.
Our full range of qualifications is available for delivery through training providers or employers both in the UK and abroad. You can search our full portfolio in the qualifications section.
Alternatively you may be looking for more flexibility: for instance, a tailored qualification to meet your specific needs, or quality assurance for a training programme that is already in place. If your business could benefit from a solution that is outside our standard qualification range, please contact us to discuss how best we can help and support you.
If you're interested in learning more about how EAL has been working with international partners to help providers offer improved training standards, then please take a look at our latest case studies:
We work with training providers and employers from a wide range of industries within Europe, the USA and the Middle East and we are currently exploring expansion into South East Asia. If you are interested in finding out how EAL can support you in the delivery of industry standard qualifications then
or telephone customer services on +44 (0)1923 652400 and one of our team will be able to discuss any requirements you may have.